Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
* Work with clients to understand the business needs and both technical and functional requirements for order management and fulfillment solutions for eCommerce
* Engage with the client stakeholders of the eCommerce post-purchase process across such functions as IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing/Sales, eCommerce with the ability to recommend and design state of the art solutions in order management (OMS) and both digital and physical fulfillment capabilities
* Establish client value propositions that justify investments in these solutions and have the ability to articulate this value across each of the stakeholder groups
* Possess sufficient technical knowledge to support the technical design of these solutions, including addressing mitigation of associated risks in order management and fulfillment
* Exhibit a knowledge and understanding of leading practices in eCommerce OMS and fulfillment functionality and experience across a multitude of solutions
* Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
* A minimum of five years of experience in managing and/or implementing eCommerce solutions, with extensive experience in Order Management Systems (OMS) and digital or physical product fulfillment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Working knowledge of the leading solutions and providers of eCommerce OMS technology
* Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.