Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
* Translate business needs to the technical team and assign programming and development tasks to the technical staff and vendors and specify the features of the integration design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare solutions for deployment
* Design software best practices; develop reference and proof of concept implementations. Develop standards & processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
* Assure that application designs are consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility
* Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels. Orchestrate integration of new applications into the existing enterprise
* Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve integration related issues
* Lead and manage project teams as well as collaborate with other project teams and vendors to coordinate/monitor development activities and address issues on priority
* Minimum seven years of experience in a B2B and/or B2C digital commerce or related function; In addition, at least five years in a consultative role is preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering, Operations or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university is preferred
* Exceedingly versed in eCommerce technology (i.e.: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WCS, Oracle Commerce, Magento, Hybris, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
* Knowledge of application architecture, database design, application development, configuration, and reporting with demonstrated experience with large-scale application integration efforts
* Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.