A person having minimum 10 years of relevant experience with good skills in Front End development and worked as a solution architect for Drupal project.
* Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard best practices and techniques.
* Understanding of Drupal architecture.
* Understanding of Drupal database design.
* Understanding of latest industry architecture patterns.
* Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism.
* Good knowledge of Cloud based and in-house infrastructure on project need basis.
* Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment.
* Best practices for implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
* Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability.
* Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software.
* Defines and disseminates Drupal best practices.
* Design, develop, and test an overall solution that includes a content management system (CMS), including capabilities such as social collaboration, analytics, CMS content entry, CMS content migration, explicit / implicit personalization, developing content types or content objects, site architecture, and page templates.
* Estimate and plan releases for a CMS implementation.
* Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
* Project execution with collaboration with multiple tracks.
* Understanding of Drupal community guidelines related to contribution and performance optimization
* Understanding of advance site performance optimization concepts i.e. identifying load times, memory usage, slow queries, setting up and manage various layers of caching mechanisms ex. Varnish/Memcache, changing cache layers and cache invalidation.
* Understanding of various integration patterns, use of drupal queues, services module ? Understanding of W3C standards, Accessibility Standards, Security Guidelines
* Understanding of content migration approaches and design
* Understanding of MySQL replications and configuration
* Ability to create install profiles, custom distributions
* Understanding of various solution patterns and drupal's applicability on each ex decoupled patterns, brand and product marketing, Community, Intranets Design Patterns
* Work experience on Cloud infrastructure is preferred.
* Multilingual & Multisite environment is a must.
* Extend cloud deployment CI/CD for specific client usecases
* Good understanding of Grid layout System.
* Hands on experience on HTML5 & CSS3.
* SASS experience is preferable.
* Exprience in Angular, Node, Backbone, ReactJS is preferred.
* Good understanding of Decoupling of Frontend vs Backend.
* Modular & Scalable CSS architecture.Exprience in Angular, Node, Backbone, ReactJS is preferable.
* Thorough understanding of Drupal 7 & 8.
* Well versed with advanced PHP concepts.
* Strong hold on MySQL.
* Experience of handling a team is preferred.
* Involved in design decisions.
* Have worked on advance caching driven solutions.
* 3rd party integrations understanding is a must.
* Working experience in multi-team environment is preferred.
* Full time Bachelor's/Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred).
Projects This Role Will Support:
* Client having requirements on Drupal related projects.
* Senior Manager / Senior Architect or Domain Specialist
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.