Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Domain Engineering to join our Digital Business Transformation organization.
* Interpret requirements and leverage standards to develop detailed solutions
* Collaborate with cross domain architects, engineers, and delivery and operations teams
* Ensure solution have effective investment economics with scale
* Provide direction to deployment teams to implement solutions
* Communicate status upward and across organizations
* Leverage and contribute to engineering standards
* Minimum five years of experience in a mature IT environment supporting two to three domain large projects
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Ability to translate business requirements and solution architecture into solutions and estimate the financial, delivery and support impacts
* Comprehend and apply capabilities of new technologies and participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
* Strong verbal/written communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority and be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
* US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.