JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for leading, delivering and are accountable for the successful completion of Iron Mountain's Digital Workplace transformation. This includes leading, managing overall schedules, securing necessary resources, risk management planning, product and schedule interdependencies and clearly communicating them to key stakeholders at all levels. Responsible for making sure the strategic objectives are aligned between the corporate level and the Business Unit level.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Building out the strategic roadmap for Iron Mountain's digital workplace transformation with a deep understanding of best in class SaaS platforms
* Creating and promoting a collaborative environment within Iron Mountain, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of services to Stakeholder
* Create, Maintain and Implement Program/Project Communication plans:
* Develop, maintain and manage an up-to-date view in to the activities of the project to include, but not limited to: open/closed items, Assumptions, Dependencies, etc…
* Speak for the program (one voice): Reporting on status of Time, Budget, Scope w/reference to 'Plan v FCST'.
* Manage Risk: Identification, Prioritization, and Mitigation planning & assignment of ownership of risks determined by the team. This will be review periodically throughout the project lifecycle.
* Drives and improves product/solution development lifecycle process definition
* Ensures dependency and deliverable tracking across products/solutions/functions
* Assist/define/establish/achieve all financial and other objectives for the program/project.
* Coordinate with marketing, engineering, research and development, sales, finance and others to manage projects and ensure overall product success.
* Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Technology or Engineering
* Demonstrated leadership in technology with focus on digital transformation and workplace tools
* Experience in leading large, complex technology programs with responsibility for the overall program timeline, budget and stakeholder management
* Experience in working directly with vendors and other strategic partners required for enterprise platform deployments
* Experience in platform deployment across all geographic areas and business functions
* Success in leading change with the development of comprehensive change management plans and excellent communication skills
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
* Demonstrated knowledge of cloud and SaaS enterprise platforms
* Demonstrated knowledge of program and change management
* Pro-actively contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
* Full understanding of overall business and competitive environment, including mission and strategic direction of the organization. Detailed understanding of Iron Mountain product offerings.
* Ability to dialogue with engineering at a reasonable level of technical depth.
* Ability to lead people, projects, and operations.
* Fosters teamwork and collaboration across work groups and with other organizations.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid interpersonal skills, able to mentor other program managers and provide technical guidance.
* Negotiation, influence and presentation skills.
* Demonstrates global awareness and recognizes the global impact of decisions, ability to adjust strategy as necessary.
* Program and Business Financial Management Acumen
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Requisition # 2019-21569
Category Information Technology
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain is a company providing storage and information management services.