The PGS Manufacturing & Engineering Solutions Team is responsible for the delivery of Pfizer's Core Digital Manufacturing Operations Management (MoM) capabilities at every level of the PGS Plant Network (ISA 95 Levels 0-4). These solutions are critical to Manufacturing Execution, Manufacturing Process Intelligence and Production Optimization that aim to improve product quality, increase asset utilization/uptime, automate manual workflows and streamline plant floor operations. The PGS Manufacturing & Engineering Solutions Team provides common application platforms and solution capabilities for Digital Plant, Manufacturing Operations, Manufacturing Execution, Manufacturing Excellence and Manufacturing & Engineering Technology solutions, while ensuring a unified User Centric Design. Key to the success of this transformative digital mindset is the secure, seamless flow of contextualized data from the device & control levels, all the way to the top of the Enterprise. These solutions are deployed across more than fifty manufacturing & center locations across the PGS Globally. Major Core Solutions and team capabilities for the Manufacturing Operations Solutions Team include:
* Manufacturing Operations Solutions: Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Automation Systems & Data Historians, Maintenance Mgmt, Calibration & Work Permitting, Engineering Systems, Operational Technology Cybersecurity
The Manager, Developer is responsible for technical planning, front end development, configuration, testing, and level 4 technical support of our standard Manufacturing Operations core solutions that digitally enable world-class performance across the PGS network. It is the responsibility of the Manager, Developer to partner closely with the relevant Solution owners to deliver a diverse set of capabilities with direct benefit to asset availability, real-time process monitoring and improved yields.
The Manager, Developer colleague's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support all technical and software development across :
* Major Core solutions: Enterpise Asset Management Solution (EAMS), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Production Execution Performance Systems (PEPS), Electronic Permit to Work (ePTW), Engineering Drawing Management (EDM), Operational Technology Hub, Claroty
* Legacy Core Solutions
* Misc Engineering Apps not supported by Site Engineering or Managed Support Team
* Develop ISA88 & ISA95 standards for Information Technology (IT) & Operational (OT) convergence and flow of data from shop floor to ThingWorx & Various Cloud technologies
* Own technical activities for OSI Pi Enterprise Data Historian and Asset Framework utilitities
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Technical Decommissioning Legacy Apps
* Provide Technical GxP process support, while ensuring all solutions are complaint from an Audit and Change Management perspective.
* Development & Technical Resource Capacity Planning
* Act as a thought leader on emerging digital technologies
* Release Planning and Impact Assessment
* Design, Dev/Config, Testing
* Own DevOps & Continous Delivery Integration across all solutions
* Deliver fully automation regression testing of major solutions for reduced testing time
* Deployment Hypercare Support with BTAMS
* Database Adminsitration & Scripting
* Java Development
* Vendor Support Escalation
* Solution Archival Strategy & Performance Managment
* Technical Solution Roadmap & Governance
* Disaster Recovery Planning & Testing
* AC&D Support & TSA Administration
* Planning & Portfolio Management
* Budget & Forecasting
* Demand Mgmt & Resource Procurement (SOWs, DocuSign, Ariba, SAP)
* Funding Requests, Business Case, and CPA
* Collaborate with key stakeholders across PGS, D&T and Strategic Partners
* A Bachelor 5+ years of experience in various automation or technology roles
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with automation/shop floor systems
* OSI Pi & Asset Framework experience
* Ability to work across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required.
* Strong process and procedure skills, most particularly regarding System Development Lifecycle, functional enhancement governance, and stakeholder management - Required
* Experience in all lifecycle phases of managing SaaS/cloud-based solutions required.
* Experience in managing D&T L4 support queues and adhering to defined SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
* Strong experience in MS Office Products (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) - Required
* Knowledge of SDLC/ELC/GRC and project management processes;
* Experience with Agile Software Delivery and/or Scrum Master Certification a plus;
* PMI certification preferred but not required.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 9, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company developing and manufacturing human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer healthcare products.