Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Deskside Support Services to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
* Provide direction to DSS staff in the troubleshooting, configuration, distribution and implementation of PC and MAC laptops/desktops
* Manage technical support for multiple KPMG offices, engagement sites, projects; may supervise another manager, and manage other related activities in a geographic area
* Work with technology leadership and staff in budget creation and management, staff development, goal setting, performance management, and salary evaluations and recommendations
* Develop and strengthen client relationships with office leadership and understanding of technology operations, support and infrastructure in general
* Work with peers within other functional groups within designated offices or areas to ensure consistency and `best practices' are executed and work with peers of other groups in IT to ensure delivery of most effective support and services
* Ensure service delivery adherence to established service level agreements, through proactive monitoring and ongoing trend analysis
* Minimum five years of experience managing Desk Side Support Services teams in a large IT environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Experience in management, preferably of distributed teams and experience in project management
* Solid technical knowledge in many areas of networking, e.g., LAN, WAN, servers, routers, hubs, gateways, video and voice
* High analytical ability to manage multiple technologies and complex projects and experience working with vendor teams and contractors
* US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.