Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse - KPMG's Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics - has both applied data science, AI, and big data architecture capabilities. Here, you'll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore the solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. Be a part of a high-energy, diverse, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. For you, that translates into the chance to work on a wide range of projects - covering technologies and solutions from AI to optimization - and the power to have a real impact in the business world. So, bring your creativity and pioneering spirit to KPMG Lighthouse.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager Data & Analytics Modeler to join our KPMG Lighthouse - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
* Lead workshops and innovation sessions with clients, multi-disciplinary, and cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and artificial intelligence solutions utilizing processes and best practices to plan, lead, and execute delivery of artificial intelligence engagements; working across different areas (risk management, financial services, mergers and acquisitions, and public policy)
* Deliver client project modeling work stream through direct ownership of data integration, validation, mining, and modeling, as well as client communication deliverables; lead project delivery by tracking and communicating project risks, budget, rates, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and collaboration sites
* Assess, capture, and translate problems and requirements into structured analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
* Work with clients to discover data sources, and create data requests; Lead the ETL process to ingest structured data and annotation processes to enrich unstructured data leveraging a variety of data sources (social media, news, internal/external documents, images, video, voice, emails, financial data, and operational data)
* Plan and deliver on engagement objectives and key deliverables; manage using analytic processes to mitigate risks in data, modeling, validation and delivery
* Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members
* Minimum of five years of experience leading teams of five or more data scientists, engineers, and other data & analytics professionals; Minimum of two years of training specific to artificial intelligence; Working knowledge of modeling (regression, machine learning, feature selection, dimension reduction, validation), data (extracting, preparing, munging, validating), and building analytics pipelines
* Bachelor's degree or Master's degree or PhD from an accredited college/university in a quantitative discipline, such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
* Proficiency in: designing and building of machine learning pipelines (data extraction, feature engineering from structured and unstructured data); And delivering analytics projects using leading processes (strong knowledge of data discovery, cleaning, model selection, validation, and deployment): Proficiency with: sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Alteryx, and SQL); and data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, and others)
* Experience with the entire software development lifecycle, knowledge of software development methodologies, frameworks, tools, and technical architecture; Possess broad, versatile knowledge of analytics and data science landscape, combined with strong business consulting acumen to enable the identification, design, and deployment of optimal machine learning solutions
* Ability to apply artificial intelligence techniques to achieve concrete business goals and work with the business to understand available resources and constraints around data (sources, integrity, and definitions), processing platforms, and security while providing assistance and resolving problems
* Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time; Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.