Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Engineering to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This position is posted internally in all KPMG locations and external in the locations listed in this posting.
* Deliver, manage and own public cloud network connectivity including network perimeter
* Translate high level design to low level design and/or engineering design
* Support cloud solutions deployed; AWS, Azure and GCP
* Process new service requests; Collect Data, engage customer, execute and follow-up; submit and track tickets, tasks, and changes
* Provide advice, guidance and direction to solution architects and customers; Deliver second and third tier support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
* Create documentation such as building procedures and runbooks
* Minimum five years of experience building and supporting Infrastructure solutions
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Hands on experience with native cloud components such as; Direct connect, Express route, VGW, SG, IPSEC, IAP, DLP, Firewall, DNS, ALB , ELB , NLB , SSL , NAT; experience with network virtual appliances such as; Cisco, Palo Alto Networks. Hands on experience with public cloud and infrastructure in public cloud AWS, Azure and GCP
* Experience transforming high level design to an operational platform/solution (A to Z delivery). Advanced problem solving skills
* Ability to create solution proposals and able to provision and support a full stack network environment; Support specialist; ability to act at frontline support for all networking related issues and understand various infrastructure and data security processes, procedures, approaches, tools and design patterns with the ability to conduct and preform afterhours work such as infrastructure changes and to participate in an on-call rotation
* US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.