Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Product Support Manager for a rotational OCONUS based in Palmdale, CA. The successful candidate will have direct supervisory or management responsibilities for more than one integrated support element, including systems analysis, spares, provisioning, technical data, training, maintenance or modifications, support equipment and facilities.
Responsible for daily operations of a team or work unit (direct supervision of the staff, assignment of work, schedules, day to day workflow, and operating costs). Responsibilities include: cost, schedule, and technical performance of a specific unit or work package on a life cycle support type contract or broad responsibility for all aspects of program performance on a delivery order or small technical services-type contract.
* Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate technical discipline and eight (8) years of specialized experience OR; twelve (12) years of relevant experience in lieu of formal education.
* Must have full working knowledge of procedures and practices within assigned functional area.
* Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
* Must be a US citizen and hold a minimum active DoD Top Secret security clearance.
* Ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission is a condition of employment.
* Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 180 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements and meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
* Aviation and Aerospace Industry Operational supervisory experience
* An excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, database software, relevant authoring utilities and software, or related development tools required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.