Req ID: 50167
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Managed Services Delivery Lead to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The right person will have experience in leading IT service teams consisting of developers, testers and associated staff. Be responsible for implementing agile ceremonies, process hygiene, leading others through influence without direct reporting relationships. Work with our customers to deliver quality outcomes and help drive customer satisfaction. Collaborate with our product development team to bring forth the voice of the customer.
* 5+ years Software Development Experience
* 5+ years Project Management Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experiene and education
Other Desired Skills:
* Manage day-to-day managed services delivery & associated SLAs
* Experience managing delivery teams consisting of developers, testers and support staff
* Hands on development experience, with exposure to entire SDLC
* Ability to lead team scrums, build and maintain related metrics (Velocity, Burndown, SCA, Cumulative flow)
* Able to operate in a complex environment and make sense of competing priorities with minimal oversight
* Experience working with US-India agile development model
* Risk and Issue Management, good at "managing up"
* Experience leading budget, timeline and other constraints
* Excellent communicator- Should be able to build and clearly articulate presentations for C-Suite executives
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
* Must be open to travel (If Requested)
* A self-motivated person, able to take ownership and drive outcomes
Nice to have:
* SCRUM/SAFe certification
* Experience with Enterprise Cloud Architecture (IaaS & PaaS) and deployment models
* Awareness of the ITIL Service management framework
* .Net /Jenkins/AppDynamics
The position will be based in Plano, TX - No Remote Option.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.