FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The Mandiant team is seeking an experienced Cyber Intelligence Analyst to support a long-term government client. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in working with technical data to create cyber intelligence analysis and is a polished report writer who delivers high-impact briefings. The analyst will utilize FireEye's sources, methods and data to provide the client with context about the evolving threat landscape. The successful candidate excels at interpreting and analyzing large, sometimes ambiguous, data sets and has experience in writing publication-worthy analysis with minimal direction and oversight. The analyst's work will inform a range of tactical and strategic decisions and should equip audiences with actionable assessments.
* Function as a forward deployed intelligence analyst
* Analyze threats & malware to specific networks, customers, industries and personnel
* Create and present tactical and strategic intelligence about threat groups, the methodologies they use and the motivations behind their activity
* Write finished intelligence at the technical and strategic levels
* Convey the importance of findings both verbally and in writing
* Prepare and deliver briefings and reports to the client's executives, security team or fellow analysts
* Track progress and actions
* Must have an active Top-Secret clearance and eligibility for SCI
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum two (2)+ years of intelligence analysis experience
* Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape-including actors, TTPs, targets, etc
* Experience in network security practices in corporate or government environments
* Ability to interpret indicators of compromise to create actionable cyber threat intelligence utilizing internal, client and open source technical sources, including malware reports, logs or forensic reporting
* Experience performing technical research on the internet
* Familiarity with malware analysis and malware reporting
* Ability to think critically and properly qualify assessments
* Excellent writing skills
* Ability to provide concise, accurate communications (both verbal and written)
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal audiences including senior executives
* Proven track record of successfully managing and executing on both short term and long-term projects
* Ability to set and manage expectations with key stakeholders and team members
* Ability to communicate and establish rapport with a global team
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute with minimal direction or oversight
* Master's or other graduate degree preferred
* Experience writing YARA rules or IOCs preferred
* Ability to write SQL queries preferred
* Experience working in a security operations or incident response environment
* Previous experience in government
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Fireeye, Inc.
FireEye is a company providing cybersecurity solutions and services.