Req #: 220957
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Logistics
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a Maintenance Analyst with background and experience in planning, developing and executing maintenance programs for surface ships or submarines in Washington D.C. As a Maintenance Analyst, you will be responsible for providing maintenance planning support to a major US Navy ship acquisition program.
What You Will Get To Do:
* The work involves development of a maintenance program for a new ship class, including reliability centered maintenance analysis for new systems, maintenance effectiveness reviews for existing systems, maintenance task analysis, planned maintenance system development, writing maintenance requirements cards, and other related work.
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizenship
* Five or more years in ship or submarine maintenance program planning and development
* Experience with one or more of the following: SURFMEP, MERs, LORAs, Maintenance Task Analysis, RCM analysis
* Strong analytical skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
* Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have::
* Prior military experience in ship engineering or maintenance disciplines
* Shipyard experience.
* Experience working in a US Navy ship acquisition program office
* Current active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.