Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
We are seeking several junior Machine Learning Research Scientists. We have several projects funded through DARPA that require Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learning skills. These projects involve developing innovative algorithms to perform swarm command and control based on reward feedback, estimate the structure and behavior of an external system through online learning, identify the level of environment dynamics and adapt a learning process accordingly, learn with high accuracy and in real-time from RF time series of data, and support general deep learning solutions on compact devices.
Applied research and technology development in Machine Learning as applied to different types of data such as cyber data, imagery, video, sensor feeds, RF samples, radar feeds, network traffic measurements, link statistics.
Design and development of advanced Reinforcement Learning algorithms for autonomous decision-making in online systems control.
Writing high quality scientific papers, patent applications, and research proposals.
US citizenship is required for this position. Must be eligible to obtain a US security clearance.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
* MS./Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, or a related field.
* Algorithmic background in Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Data Analytics, Statistics, or Probability Theory.
* Programming skills in implementing machine learning solutions for a variety of different types of structured and unstructured data.
* US citizenship is required for this position. Must be eligible to obtain a US security clearance.
* Hands-on knowledge of ML programming frameworks and libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Theano, Keras, NumPy/SciPy, Torch).
* Background in Deep Learning or Neural Networks.
* ML experience in one or more of the following areas: unmanned systems control, automated transport and network switching, system state and behavior estimation and prediction, network adaptation in threat and mission scenarios, dynamic allocation of RF resources.