At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the autonomy and support needed to build amazing technology and products. To do this, we look for people who insist on a bias towards action to minimize unhelpful hierarchy and process. We collaborate using our teammates' diverse perspectives to solve hard problems. Our communication with one another is open, honest and efficient. We dedicate time and resources to explore new ideas and, as a result, we produce technology that is scalable, robust, and useful.
As a machine learning infrastructure engineer at Kensho, you are a thoughtful, collaborative, and dynamic technologist who loves building the infrastructure that enables Kensho to take a model from development to production seamlessly. You are relentless about bringing high quality software design practices to a discipline where it is sometimes lacking. In this role you will constantly use your top-notch collaboration skills working with groups of engineers who approach problems very differently. You understand the subtleties and pitfalls of running statistical models in a production environment, and you are passionate about building robust systems to do so.
What You'll Do
* Work closely with a diverse group of machine learning engineers, software engineers, and infrastructure engineers.
* Build robust systems backed by statistical models.
* Write production level software.
* Build systems to automate model training, deployment and usage.
* Build sophisticated systems to monitor the health and performance of statistical models.
What We Look For
* 3+ years of experience
* Experience running production services in a modern, containerized cloud environment
* Expertise in automated and scalable testing, automation, and continuous integration frameworks and best practices
* Experience with a statistics or machine learning framework (scikit-learn, tensorflow, statsmodels, pytorch)
* Desire to build a strong, operationally minded engineering culture
* Strong coding skills
* Clear and thorough documentation, and communication habits
* Thoughtful and collaborative code reviewer and teammate
How To Really Get Our Attention
* Major technical contributor at a top 10 software company
* Your open source projects show innovation and initiative
* Research, publications, and patents
Technologies We Like
* Docker, kubernetes, Scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras, elasticsearch, kibana, grafana, numpy, postgres
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% premium covered
* Unlimited vacation days
* Paid Parental Leave
* 401(k) plan with employer match
* Free snacks and drinks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
About Kensho Technologies
Kensho Technologies is a data analytics and machine intelligence company.