Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Role
Do you get excited by connecting with customers through great product? Does the thought of changing the way people plan across businesses of all sizes excite you? Would you like to help customers run their business more effectively by giving them a powerful but user friendly planning tool augmented by Machine Learning?
Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud (a Workday company) is looking for a Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer for our Intelligent Planning initiative. We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about using machine learning to change the way companies across the world plan and analyze their business.
* As a core member of Data Science Team , you will build, evolve, and scale state-of-the-art machine learning system infrastructure powering Adaptive Insights's data and AI platform.
* You will own and operate deep learning training systems, models serving systems, and dataset management pipelines.
* You'll be a key engineer contributing to the design, development and operation of the large-scale infrastructure systems.
* You'll work closely with the broader infrastructure and DEV OPS to team build a new scalable ML Infrastructure.
* You'll work with our deep learning researchers and backend engineers to implement scalable solutions to solve complex problems.
* Strong understanding of big data and distributed systems
* Expertise in Apache Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, Bash, Chef, Apache Airflow.
* Proficient in Python. Knowing Golang is a plus
* Experience in AWS, message queues, NoSQL, SQL database
* Experience with popular deep learning frameworks is preferred, but optional (Tensorflow, Caffe, or Pytorch)
* Experience in deep learning model training is preferred, but optional
* BS/MS/PhD in computer science or related engineering fields
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.