Cruise Automation, Inc.
We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people's lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We're building the world's most advanced self-driving vehicles to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
Cruise is looking for an SOC verification lead on the hardware team. In this role, you will collaborate with hardware and software architects and design engineers to verify the design of FPGA and ASIC projects and ensure a bug-free first silicon. As a team lead, you will also be responsible for building the verification methodology, defining verification goals for module level and full chip level, coordinating the verification tasks with the DV team members and mentor junior DV engineers.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Design and implement verification infrastructure and platforms
* Develop and update verification test bench environment for full chip and module level
* Develop verification plans from design document, execute verification plans, regress and debug of the test failure, track and report DV progresses including bugs and coverage.
* Assist with bring-up and debug of hardware projects
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
* BS or MS in Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent combination education
* Deep knowledge of system verilog test-bench language and Universal Verification Method (UVM)
* Proven experience with verification methodologies and tools
* Hands-on experience with building SOC full-chip verification environment with 3rd party IPs
* Hands-on experience with bring-up and system debugging with firmware
* Deep knowledge of one of the scripting languages: Python, Perl, TCL
* Experience with automotive and safety critical applications including ISO 26262
* Experience with building the DV environment from scratch
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
* The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
* Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
* Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
* Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
* Health and Wellness reimbursement
* Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
* State of the art equipment for your workstation
* Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
About Cruise Automation, Inc.
Cruise Automation is a self-driving car company that develops an autopilot system for existing cars.
Cruise Automation, Inc.