Ernst & Young
The AI@EY Team is creating a model for how AI can reinvent large companies, and industries. Through EY's network of more than 250,000 professionals working in every sector, we have an opportunity to offer AI products and services that transform how business is done in all types of enterprises and to realize the vision of building a better working world.
Visit this link to know more about how AI is transforming EY!
The AI@EY Team is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with a background in machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) technologies to help design and build cutting edge AI solutions. The AI@EY Team is creating innovative AI technology and products that will transform EY and our clients. The successful candidate will be part of a team building innovative AI solutions that rely on AI and ML techniques including but not limited to natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning.
To qualify for the role you must have:
* MS or PhD in CS, EE or related disciplines
* You can take a large a big problem, decompose it into smaller parts and own delivering the whole solution
* 3+ years of full-time engineering experience in Agile development
* You have expertise in one or more object-oriented languages, including Python, Go, Java, Scala or C++, and an eagerness to learn more
* You have experience with both machine learning and building scalable production services
* You have experience with distributed storage and database systems, including SQL or NoSQL, MySQL, or Cassandra
* You have experience using machine learning libraries or platforms, including Tensorflow, Caffe, Theanos, Scikit-Learn,or ML Lib for production or commercial products
* Machine learning domain knowledge-bias-variance tradeoff, exploration/exploitation-and understanding of various model families, including neural net, decision trees, Bayesian models, instance-based learning, association learning, and deep learning algorithms
* You have the ability to communicate insights from complex "black-box" models to business people and working level peers, and the ability to defend algorithm choices to industry experts
* You have the ability to solve complex business problems and apply machine learning to problems no one has ever attempted before
* You follow a strong adherence to metrics driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development.
Ideally you'll also have:
* You have experience in statistics
* You enjoy reading academic papers and implementing experimental systems
* Experience developing complex software systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability
* You have experience presenting at industry recognized ML conferences as well as being published in the field
* You have experience in stream processing-Storm, Spark, Flink etc.- and graph processing technologies
* You have experience in Natural Language Processing
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.