Machine Learning Developer
You have strong, practical knowledge that can drive and manage a team's DevOps pipeline with a particular emphasis on C++. You'll provide technical leadership amongst a team of full stack developers and engineers to evolve a sensor infrastructure solution that turns complex real-time data into critical and potentially life-saving information. The solution will enable defense, public safety, aviation, and intelligence operators to accelerate "Data to Decision" in today's highly complex and dynamic threat environment to combat emerging asymmetric threats.
Using your existing subject matter expertise, persistent curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and drive for excellence, you will work closely with our clients to understand their needs to pursue the development of a world class, state-of-the-art solution. You'll have an opportunity to mentor and motivate teammates, develop algorithms, directly author code, oversee parallel team production, thoroughly test, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn disparate data into meaningful answers. You'll architect and engineer capabilities that provide our clients with greater situational awareness than ever before and what it means in the context of their mission. Join us as we grow the capabilities of artificial narrow intelligence to support the missions of our warfighters.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
* access to experts in virtually every field
* a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
* opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
* 3+ years of experience with software development, including using C++ in academic and professional roles
* 1+ years of experience with architecting, designing, and building defense or intelligence Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) technologies in an engineering and science role, including internships
* Ability to leverage a wide variety of data science capabilities and languages and exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation when dealing with ambiguous and fast-paced situations
* BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
Nice If You Have:
* Active security clearance a plus
* MS degree in CS a plus
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.