Excited to help the Intelligence Community to leverage massive amounts of data in developing Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models and adopting Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Eager to learn from many different enterprise's use cases of AWS ML and DL? Thrilled to be key part of Amazon, who has been investing in Machine Learning for decades, pioneering and shaping the world's AI technology?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are helping the federal government build ML and DL models on the AWS Cloud. We are applying predictive technology to large volumes of data and against a wide spectrum of problems. Our Professional Services organization works together with our AWS customers to address their business needs using AI.
AWS Professional Services is a unique consulting team. We pride ourselves on being customer obsessed and highly focused on the AI enablement of our customers. If you have experience with AI, including building ML or DL models, we'd like to have you join our team. You will get to work with an innovative company, with great teammates, and have a lot of fun helping our customers.
A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions. It will be a person who likes to have fun, loves to learn, and wants to innovate in the world of AI. Major responsibilities include:
* Understand the customer's business need and guide them to a solution using our AWS AI Services, AWS AI Platforms, AWS AI Frameworks, and AWS AI EC2 Instances .
* Assist customers by being able to deliver a ML / DL project from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to the organization.
* Use Deep Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, and Keras to help our customers build DL models.
* Use SparkML and Amazon Machine Learning (AML) to help our customers build ML models.
* Work with our Professional Services Big Data consultants to analyze, extract, normalize, and label relevant data.
* Work with our Professional Services DevOps consultants to help our customers operationalize models after they are built.
* Assist customers with identifying model drift and retraining models.
* Research and implement novel ML and DL approaches, including using FPGA.
For more information please reach out to Chris Widmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.