What you'll be doing...
Verizon Wireless Prepaid is a premium brand. Verizon has been the industry leader in customer loyalty for many years, and we are bringing that passion to Prepaid, and general loyalty and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives. As our Logic Designer, you will play a key role as we develop new Prepaid program frameworks to further enhance our industry leadership and to drive the personalization that supports all of our customer- and rep-facing channels through Wireless Prepaid CRM Real-time Decisioning (RTD) loyalty and retention platform.
You will design logic for new and existing offers to customers, using tools that include Jira and the Pega Decision Service Management (DSM) function within the Pega Systems platform.
* Designing and deploying changes to new and existing offer logic.
* Working closely with the IT Development team, including consultants, to execute on offers.
* Tracking all changes using Jira and the Proposition Matrix master document.
* Project-managing, prioritizing, and scheduling the team's workstack by partnering with Marketing and IT to effectively balance business needs and IT requirements.
* Managing the triage process for offer validation issues during testing and troubleshooting.
* Serving as the logic team's single point of contact for triage, and working cross-functionally with testing and IT partners.
You will leverage your working knowledge in business intelligence and analytics, as well as the use of predictive models. You will have or be able to quickly develop a technical understanding of logic design and development within the Pega PRPC Real Time Decisioning platform. Therefore you should understand Verizon's technical environment, deployment process, testing regimes, and data-management processes.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in testing, business analysis, IT project management, and/or workflow development.
* Experience with SQL and XML.
* Experience in the Agile process and Jira.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS).
* Experience with a Campaign Management, Business Process Management, or Decisioning platform such as IBM Unica/Campaign/Interact, Salesforce, SAS RTIM, Teradata, Adobe, Oracle.
* Understanding of Verizon Wireless (VZW) systems and how they work together to deliver and provision offers.
* Experience with the Pega Systems platform.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Collaborative work style.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.