Speak two languages? Have a passion for games equaled only by your keen eye for spotting formatting and language errors? Combine those skills while working on amazing things at Bungie! We're looking for Testers to join our internal localization team, scouring the French versions of our game, web site, and mobile app in a quest to squash bugs and polish the language until it shines.
As a dedicated Language Tester, you will be responsible for safeguarding your language against the perils of truncations and mistranslations. You will also work closely with other localization team members to ensure we ship the highest quality content across all our supported languages.
* Test software on console, web and mobile platforms after localized content has been implemented
* Identify formatting, language and quality issues in French text and audio
* Review the user interface in French to identify formatting and legibility issues
* Investigate content during development to catch globalization and localizability issues early
* Create test passes for use by the localization team
* Document workflows, processes and debug hooks
* Assist translators by familiarizing with new content and providing context
* Work with internal teams to flag issues, track features and request debug hooks
* 1+ years in software testing
* Fluency in French and proficiency in English
* Excellent French spelling and grammar * Strong prioritization, organizational and communication skills
* Willingness to work extended hours when required
* 1+ years in video game QA
* Experience writing area or feature test specs
* Experience with globalization, localizability or localization testing * Scripting or coding experience
* Experience testing on multiple platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC, web and mobile)
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.