Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
Location: Waltham , Massachusetts
Position Title: Project Manager
The Localization Project Manager in the Life Sciences business unit works with internal and external clients to manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
* Scope and quote projects for identified clients.
* Plan and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements.
* Manage client relationships and serve as primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
* Provide support and input to Sales and external clients, including education about the localization process, as required.
* Set and manage client expectations.
* Collaborate with production teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
* Monitor and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billings.
* Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability.
* Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
* Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients and internal teams.
* Organize and participate in client meetings (Quarterly Business Review Meetings, etc.).
* 3+ years project management experience
* Localization experience is required
* Experience working with Life Sciences customers is a plus
* Foreign language skills are a plus
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and related tools, esp. MS Excel and Word are a plus
* Experience with XML formats are a plus
* Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
About Lionbridge Technologies
Lionbridge Technologies offers best-in-class global marketing & crowd-sourcing solutions.