From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
* A healing focus * A selfless heart * A tireless resolve
The Local Account Support team supports Concentra's Operations, Sales and client base with new account creation, existing account maintenance/management and maintaining acceptable levels of client suspense transactions/revenue in key operating system and Client Relationship Management tools.
Major activities involved in the work performed.
* First point of escalation for all case related inquires/issues from Operations, Sales, Central Billing Office or from employer * Responsible for daily completion of cases & suspense while meeting production requirements * Reviews, processes and supports client updates or issues for Operations, Sales, Central Billing Office * Review, process and obtain state guidelines and standard operating procedures for account maintenance * Records all appropriate information via C4, CCM and Occusource per Concentra's policy * Handle calls according to the call guidelines of the department * Provides all necessary information such as medical records or issues resolution to Operations, Sales or the employer pertaining to the Employer Portal * Builds relationships with Operations, Sales and Central Billing Office * Identifies trends or patterns in account data and/or efficiencies; Communicates these ides or trends to Lead and Supervisor * Communicate with employers for account verification purposes to meet Concentra's account set up requirements * Troubleshoot complaints regarding account maintenance & reporting issues in all applicable systems, CCM, C4, Occusource and AllScripts * Communicate with Information Systems on all issues unable to resolve with internal troubleshooting process * Review, process and escalate customer complaints to Operations * Participates in quality assurance process including but no limited to the audit program, case reviews and training sessions
* Position will be an individual contributor and does not have any direct or indirect reports * Directly responsible for meeting performance requirements and for accurate completion of daily assignments
* High School Diploma or equivalent: Bachelor's degree preferred * Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook * Proficiency in a call center atmosphere
* 1+ years' experience in a call center environment * Proven ability working in multiple systems simultaneously while on phone * Experience in a service industry setting with constant client contact/interaction
* Detail oriented * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Ability to work well with others * Comfortable in a high demand environment * Strong computer literacy (Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, Power Point) * Exceptional customer service skills * Retain and apply new information quickly
Working conditions/physical demands
* Ability to work in an office environment, sitting for long periods of time
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.