As LMS Administrator, your specific responsibilities include:
* Handles escalated issues and supports configuration, setup, ongoing operation, maintenance, usage, and analysis of the LMS.
* Owns and oversees the loading of content, completion of intake tickets, creation of custom emails, updating of Learning Maps, creation of sessions.
* Owns overall training strategy for managers/supervisors on all use of the system's self-serve functionalities such as reporting, development and delegation of competency assessments and the creation of electronic technical checklists.
* Assesses quality of training program implementation; recommends enhancements to the same.
* Consults, develops and oversees timely reports and queries that are concise, intuitive, and actionable for organizational users.
* Supervises Level 1 reporting, such as monthly course completion, training evaluation metrics, and mandatory training compliance.
* Supports and oversees education staff, regulatory, and subject matter experts to manage system-level learning assignments.
* Responsible for maintaining and administrating Instructor Led Training (ILT) for various global regions.
* Subject matter expert on CPE custom configuration and functionality within the LMS.
* Ensure governance and updates to support the business needs and remain compliant.
* Owns Learning Management System (LMS); owns to resolution troubleshooting and fixing user issues.
* Oversees training program and assesses program effectiveness and efficiencies for LOBs in the LMS.
* Oversees Level 1 in the testing of all enhancements and fixes to the LMS, posts and test e-Learning modules, ensures accurate audience assignment and assessment scoring, conducts QA of data entry in creation of learning objects.
* Works with vendor to discussing prospective Cornerstone release notes to support and consults with the Global LMS Administrator as feature release and testing is rolled out with each release and project phase.
* Acts as SME. Reviews and partners with Governance team to establish processes or policies as needed for consistent use of the system Research and resolve issues related to the LMS in compliance with defined procedures and standards (governance).
* Communicates with LMS vendor to ensure system accessibility and technical standards.
* Only allowed 5 approved POCs for Robert Half
* Required BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or Business
* Previous LMS Administration, Customer Support, Learning and Development role.
* Database management, MS Excel, LMS, LCMS.
* Supervision of quality and deadline.
* Owns and manages the identification of operational issues, recommending and implementing solutions to resolve problems.
* Project Management, Customer Service Skills, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
* Manages and recommends enhancements to streamline work processes. Drives to meet aggressive deadlines.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.