Linux Systems Administrator(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219911
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to join the CURFEW program in Sterling, VA. Join CACI where you will get to work with a fast-paced, technically diverse team that develops and supports infrastructure for software-based signal processing applications.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Implement baseline changes, maintain software applications, troubleshoot supported software applications and equipment.
* Create and maintain required documentation, install and setup servers and workstations.
* Interface with internal teams as well as external customer support organizations.
* Linux scripting (bash, python, perl, etc)
* Configuring Linux workstations and servers
* Diagnosing hardware failures, repairing failed equipment
* Interfacing with external customers on issues, diagnosing and fixing customer problems
* Deploying operating system level patches to factory and customer systems
* Familiarity with security requirements for classified environments
* Setup and move workstations and other equipment
* Other system administrative and documentation duties, as needed
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience
* Expertise in Linux (Red Hat) System Administration
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Experience scripting
* Network familiarity (CISCO)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Spacewalk (Red Hat Satellite Server)
* Experience with HP Proliant Servers
* Experience with Dell PowerEdge Servers
* Experience with VMware vSphere/ESX
* Experience with Red Hat Virtualization
* Vulnerability Scanning (NESSUS)
* Security+ Certification
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.