Caci International Inc
Linux System Administrator (up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit)
Req #: 221378
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to work with a technically diverse team that develops and supports infrastructure for software based signal processing applications.
What You'll Get to Do:
The successful candidate will implement baseline changes, maintain software applications, troubleshoot supported software applications and equipment, create and maintain required documentation, install and setup servers and workstations, and will interface with internal teams as well as external customer support organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Setting up Linux workstations and servers
* Monitoring hardware for failures, diagnosing and tracking failures, repairing failed equipment
* Password change management
* DNS support and updates
* Interfacing with internal customers on issues, diagnosing and fixing user related problems
* Linux scripting (bash, python, perl, etc)
* Familiarity with security requirements for classified environments
* License management
* Able to setup and move workstations and other equipment
* Other system administrative and documentation duties, as needed
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree and 3+ years of related experience
* Linux (Red Hat) System Administration
* Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Current TS/SCI
* Spacewalk (Red Hat Satellite Server)
* Network familiarity (CISCO)
* HP Proliant Servers
* Experience with VMware
* Experience with Red Hat Virtualization
* Vulnerability Scanning (SECSCAN / NESSUS)
* Security+ Certification
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc