Job ID 103756 Date posted 07/03/2019 Apply
Linux System Administrator
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 Link Training & Simulation is a world leader in providing platform operators and maintainers with total training solutions that improve training effectiveness and efficiency and lower life-cycle costs in a secure cyber environment. L3 Link�s innovative solutions provide a full spectrum of state-of-the-art training technologies, including high-fidelity immersive simulations, as well as distributed academic and interactive courseware. The company, headquartered in Arlington, Texas, has delivered military and commercial training systems to customer locations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim.
Primary responsibilities of the Linux System Administrator:
* To support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, modifications, security, and upgrading of development support systems and simulation components to provide services that enable programs to effectively develop simulation software solutions.
* Working with complex configuration environments; build servers, virtual labs, generalizing tools to accommodate multiple languages and architectures, and assuring tools and processes scale to accommodate the evolving needs of our diverse teams.
* Work closely with the production release and operations teams to establish consistent, high quality, and packaged builds for deployment to our internal and external customers.
* Creation of media and procedures for execution of training device coldstart both in-plant and at customer facilities.
* Work with other team members to design development system architectures and topologies for both general and simulation specific purposes.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER