ARC Document Solutions
Linux System Administrator
(San Francisco Bay Area, CA)
We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure, and collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
We are only considering local candidates at this time.
Here are the exciting things that you will get to do here:
* Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
* Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
* Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
* Manage logical changes in LVM partitions
* Help with Disaster Recovery
* Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
* Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
These are what will help you succeed here:
* Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
* Experience with Red Hat / Ubuntu distributions
* Experience with Network bonding in Linux environment
* Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
* Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
* Strong grasp of configuration management tools including Puppet
* Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
* Proficient with network tools such as IPtables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
* Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen or VMware
* Experience with Amazon Web Services ( EC2, ELB, VPC ,S3, IAM, CLOUDWATCH, SNS )
* Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
* Knowledge of servers and switches
Schooling and Certifications we like to see:
* Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or other related majors preferred
* RHCSA certification highly preferred.
About ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC)
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. provides technology and services focused on document and information management for the architectural, engineering and construction industry. Our solutions reduce costs and increase efficiency in our customers' offices, in their archives, and for their projects. The Company provides onsite managed print services (MPS), archiving and information management (AIM), construction document and information management (CDIM), as well as the sale of web and cloud-based applications to support these services. We operate more than 170 service centers in North America, more than a dozen locations in China, and select locations in the U.K., Hong Kong, Australia, and India. And when we need to reach even further, we partner with qualified service providers in more than 40 countries around the world. We also, provide equipment and services onsite in more than 8,500 customer locations, and we service large enterprise customers through a corporate sales force called Global Services. ARC is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, ticker symbol ARC.
Discover growth and opportunity at ARC. We are growing in our cloud services capabilities to help customers all over the world make the most of their document management programs, but it's our employees who earn their trust, leverage our expertise to their advantage, and put a human face on our products and technology. Join the most dynamic team of document management professionals in the world today, and help build out and maintain the stability and availability of our computing infrastructure.
ARC's Mission Statement is to deliver our customers' time-critical information, whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it. For more information please visit www.e-arc.com.
About ARC Document Solutions
ARC Document Solutions offers managed print services, offsite document printing, and fulfillment services.