Caci International Inc
Linux Dev Ops Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 220371
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company, is seeking DevOps engineers in sterling Va. that are excited about using the latest technologies available. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs.The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
What You'll Get to Do:
* You will get to research, implement, and deploy devops tools in a continuously evolving development environment.
* You will work with a team of ten software and hardware engineers to bring newest COTS and open source technologies into the IC.
* Design, Build, and deploy bare metal and VM based hardware environments in support of software developers and systems to be deployed to customer locations
* Patch Existing RHEL/CENTOS environments
* Implement new tools to support software development, process automation, and patch management
* Support RMF documentation process including test creation and verification of developed environments
* Install, configure, test, and deploy network switches and firewalls
* Deploy developed tools and techniques
* Installs, configures and tests software package
* Support to Application/Database application migration activities
* Design/Configuration of Storage Technologies
* Development of scripts for automation of build-out and configuration of virtualized systems
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Software scripting experience and system administration skills.
* Development focused mindset that want to continuously integrates new tools and technologies in support of mission and software development needs.
* RedHat Certified System Admin (RHCSA) or ability to earn within 6 months of start
* College Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
* CentOS/RHEL/Fedora Administration (3 yrs experience)
* Version 6.X or 7.X
* Preferably Free IPA
* Experience building and maintaining IPA servers
* RPM build process knowledge is required
* Koji experience
* Spacewalk sign and mash
* Puppet 4/5
* Experience building/updating/maintaining Spacewalk servers
* Experience importing and exporting RPMs/repositories
* Python (3 years experience)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with HP hardware and firmware upgrade
* Light knowledge of Java and or C++
* Web/java scripting is helpful
* Experience with RMF process and XACTA software
* RedHat Certified Architect RHCA / RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc