As a Lifion Developer you'll be at the forefront of a revolution in next generation of Human Capital Management solutions. Leveraging your technical foundation, you'll have a chance to build customer facing applications that will help our customers serve their employees from hire to retire.
Lifion's fast-paced and dynamic organization is looking for individuals who aren't afraid to:
1) Adopt a 'build and iterate' approach
2) Design with flexibility in mind
3) Constantly improve based on feedback
Lifion Developers have influence beyond core UI implementation, logic and workflows-you'll also have influence over the product direction and the planning that supports it.
* The Lifion Developer is a primary resource for development and support for Human Capital Management products by leveraging our visual development platform * Understand client requirements to implement and configure application functionality including: user interfaces, business rules, workflows and complex logic * Operate within the full product lifecycle from wireframes and database models through to the UI/UX * Work with software development test engineers to fully automate application testing * Provide feedback to internal teams to help drive new product requirements and enhancements * Collaborate with Product Management, UX, & Architects to deliver end to end products that will delight our clients
* Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field * Unrelated field of education with a coding bootcamp graduation * Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying technical levels * Proficient in technical business writing * Ability to evaluate functional requirements and use cases and convert those into application logic, validation rules and data models * Knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, C#, Java, C, Go or any object oriented programming language * Proficient with relational databases, particularly modeling entity relationships and understanding SQL * Comfortable producing wireframes for user interfaces * Ability to a identify and build an MVP * Demonstrated experience documenting/configuring solutions for complex business and data intensive systems
About Automatic Data Processing
Automatic Data Processing provides business process outsourcing services worldwide.