It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Exciting opportunity to work for a fitness industry leader within a collaborative team and make an immediate impact by contributing to the modernization of our Business Intelligence practice as we shift into the cloud. The Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for analysis and design, and he/she facilitates in defining requirements, development, and testing. As a Data Warehouse Architect your expertise will underpin actions taken to support modern analytics needs and optimize data warehouse performance. This role requires a solid team player who is inquisitive, creative, adaptable, tenacious, and a proficient communicator who understands their audience. The ideal candidate will be a technical leader with expertise in data warehousing and a passion for utilizing technology to solve business challenges.
* Lead data related projects and project teams
* Conduct analysis of business processes, data and systems to understand business data needs
* Create and maintain design specification documents: data orchestrations, semantic layer
* Recommend new standards and technologies where appropriate
* Follow company standards in all designs and development, while suggesting additions/modifications as needed
* Lead internal data validation and support user acceptance testing
* Troubleshoot, diagnose and work within a team to resolve data challenges: performance, quality, production support, etc
* Provide 24x7 on call support as needed for Business Intelligence issues that require immediate resolution
* Ensure data pipelines are refreshed prior to established SLAs
* Develop data orchestrations on an as needed basis
* Perform other related duties as required
Skills / Qualities:
* Business process analysis and data modeling / analysis
* Strong understanding of data warehouse design methodologies (Kimball, Inmon, etc.)
* Project management
* Strong understanding of relational database (Oracle or SQL Server) functionality including SQL, tables, views, materialized views, indexing, partitioning, and statistics
* Actively seeks to understand and implement technologies relevant to business intelligence and analytics
* Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) or equivalent report and dashboard writing
* Requirements gathering and analysis
* Understand agile approaches to Data Warehouse design and development
* Understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX database table structure
* Basic understanding of *NIX/AIX operating systems
If you are results-driven with a positive attitude and enjoy working cross-functionally thinking both tactically and strategically using a collaborative, innovative approach to finding solutions, then you have the leadership skills we are looking for.
As a key member of the team requiring interaction both internally as well as externally to other business units, you should be comfortable communicating business and technical information in a way that is sensitive to the needs of multiple audiences. You should have a high-level of confidence in your written and verbal communication skills including the ability to accurately gauge how, when, and in what medium to communicate information in.
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
* Worked on data warehouse & end user reporting projects with diverse internal and external data sources
* Experience modernizing Business Intelligence portfolios with cloud technologies
* Experience with developing or supporting data orchestration and data lake tools: Informatica, SSIS, Spark, Databricks, HDInsight
* Experience developing for or supporting reporting tools: Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI)- particularly the repository (RPD), Microsoft SSRS, Power BI
* Experience operating a data warehouse in, or moving a data warehouse to, public cloud providers, preferably Azure or Oracle Cloud
* Proficiency in a programming or scripting language such as Perl, Python, Bash, Powershell, etc
* Exposure to or experience with data governance and/or master data management initiatives
* Proficiency with relational database technology (e.g. Oracle and MS SQL RDBMS)
* Worked on projects that utilized a major ERP software system (e.g. Oracle eBusiness Suite, MS Dynamics, SAP, Peoplesoft)
* 4+ years relevant experience
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Life Fitness