* Work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision * Diagnose and repair Electrical. HVAC, suspension, Pneumatic and Brake Systems * Provide training, assistance, and mentoring of fellow coworkers * Respect and care for the customer and their equipment * Develop personal professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis * Act as a worthy representative of Prevost at all times * Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors at all times * Respect the rules and guidelines of the company * Demonstrate leadership through application of the RED CARPET POLICY * Uphold and promote corporate core values * Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization. * Provide customer service while upholding the level of performance and quality and quality of the motor coach to ensure repeat business and continued loyalty of our customers. * Diagnose and repair customer equipment * Complete documentation thoroughly and timely according to company requirements * Maintain a clean and safe work environment on a continuous basis * Verify the materials and equipment used in compliance with ISO guidelines
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
* Pass required aptitude test * Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic abilities * Go to type person in areas of expertise * Ability to look up parts efficiently and independently * Assist customers over the phone with technical issues and / or questions * Fill in for team leader when needed * Be proficient in electronic media and laptop use
Required Education and Experience:
* High school diploma, GED or Equivalent or graduation from a certified Technical school * Maintain all requirements for Level 1 and Level 2 technician * 4 years of qualified mechanical experience substituting one year of related technical training for a year of experience * Proactively acquire and expand knowledge of the latest technology and systems in the industry
* Possess comprehensive set of tools requires to perform function of a level 3 technician * Ability to read and write * Comply with DOT physical standards * EPA certifications for the safe handling of refrigerant
* Standing long periods of time * Exposure to extreme weather variances * Lifting heavy objects
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.