Job CategoryProgram/Project Management (Non Technical)
Quip's mission is to build a new class of productivity tools that every person at every company enjoys using every single day. Our Support team is looking for Level 3 Technical Support who will provide expert, thoughtful, quick, and consultative support. Our end users are creative, passionate, and dedicated to changing the way they work; our Support team's mission is to help these users along that journey.
The Level 3 Technical Support member is focused on assessing, managing, and solving our users' most complicated and technical issues. By developing strong cross-functional relationships, they contribute to the building of scale-able solutions, leading to increased efficiency for the entire user support and operations team. They are skilled at balancing and prioritizing the immediate needs of roughly 10 users per day while identifying the highest leverage opportunities to make the team more effective and productive.
A strong candidate will be truly passionate about providing support, have an expertise in prioritizing complicated tasks, possess a strong technical background, and will be skilled in developing meaningful cross-functional relationships at Quip.
Qualities to be successful
* You absolutely love providing support and you are passionate above solving problems.
* You are optimistic, curious, resourceful and inspired to push past the status quo
* You have a knack for building relationships across Salesforce to define best practices for leveraging the entire Salesforce Support ecosystem
* Diagnose and independently manage customer-reported issues related to SAMl, REST APIs, Apex, Visualforce, and native Salesforce integrations
* Identify inefficiencies in our support processes and tools then work with engineering team to build automations and improvements
* Track and identify user trends related to the most technical areas of our product then publish help center resources to educate our Support team and user base
* 3+ years providing technical support at SAAS company
* Empathy with a skill for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
* Skill in effectively and efficiently troubleshooting technical bugs in software and platforms
* Proficiency in the following Salesforce languages: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
* Proficiency in Salesforce.com
* Impeccable written communication skills
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.