Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Enterprise team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Udacity's enterprise solution up-skills the enterprise workforce with modern digital skills. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous systems & robotics, and data science. The Learning Solutions Architect, Enterprise will be responsible for guiding our enterprise customers to invest in Udacity's learning solutions by providing prescriptive learning paths built from Udacity's Nano-Degree programs targeting their technical workforce. Successful candidates in this role possess a broad, practitioner-level vocabulary in software development, modern IT models & methodologies, and modern approaches to data management. You'll work closely with our sales reps and play a key role in winning deals and growing Udacity's revenues. You'll be a trusted advisor to a wide range of IT leaders across the largest enterprise organizations. You'll have an opportunity to earn options in a groundbreaking, fast growing, pre-IPO company.
Travel will be required.
* Deeply understand Udacity's curriculum, especially in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and related topics
* Assess enterprise clients' technical learning requirements, employee learning patterns, and best practices for success by joining daily sales and customer success calls / conversations with our prospects
* Match enterprise customers' requirements across multiple industries to Udacity's content (understand macro tech trends that affect enterprise orgs)
* Advise customers on critical technical skills of today and tomorrow across data science, AI/ML, and other software development domains-mapping them to the enterprises' top technology initiatives & business objectives
* Partner with our sales team to exceed sales targets by helping customers act upon up-skilling initiatives across large enterprises
* Lead proof-of-value implementations from trial to deal execution
* Map skills taught in Nano-Degree programs to current and future technical initiatives so that management and executives understand the impact of up-skilling groups of their individual contributors and their 1st/2nd line leaders
* Gather requirements and feedback from enterprise clients to help prioritize topics for new content production
* 3+ years of software development experience
* 3+ years of pre-sales experience with IT solutions
* Broad familiarity with common enterprise technology stacks in software engineering, data science, artificial intelligence, and cloud ecosystems
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Experience selling learning solutions a plus, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.