Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Leader of Technical Advisory Services will be responsible for leading a team of pre-sales Solution Architects that design, propose and ensure the implementation of the optimal solution that addresses the customers' needs and can be effectively delivered and supported profitably. In partnership with D&B's Business Unit Sales Leaders, this leader will be responsible for delivering on annual sales objectives by optimizing resources in support of complex integration/API solutions. Additionally, this leader will partner with D&B's Integration product leads to drive packaging, positioning and pricing of Implementation service packages to ensure successful implementation of our API solutions as well as look to transform our architects into implementation consultants driving services and long-term data/product revenue.
* Ensure that Total Sales goals are realized by leveraging the team to identify, design and position the right solution for each opportunity.
* Create and roll out implementation service packages to drive incremental revenue and client satisfaction.
* Manage a pipeline of opportunities to ensure a prioritized approach to resource allocation. Continually assess the coverage model for efficiency & effectiveness and change as appropriate.
* Drive on-going evaluation and development of the teams' technical and consulting skills to stay in front of industry, technology and market trends
* Develop and maintain a library of best practices and intellectual property that can be leveraged across the team to drive consistency in their consultative approach and design methodology.
* Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
* Combined work experience of 15+ years of consultative sales, technical consulting and leading & developing teams of technical consultants.
* Knowledge of technology and how to apply technology to solve customers' business needs in support of risk management, supply management, compliance and/or sales & marketing use cases. Must possess a deep understanding of trends and strategies for identifying solutions to meet clients' business, financial and technical objectives.
* Previous work experience managing multiple workstreams/engagements in a client facing environment with talent, project and budget management responsibilities.
* Results oriented self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem-solving skills. Must be able to present complex issues and solutions using clear language and simple visuals.
* Demonstrated ability to manage a geographically remote team of associates in a manner that instills a strong belief in achieving team goals, focuses on preparedness, creates a passion for winning and personal development and growth.
* Travel expectations: 25% - 30%
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.