At GumGum, our computer vision products are always getting better, in large part due to the tireless efforts of our Product team. These creative problem-solvers are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our existing products and exciting opportunities to build new ones. They're responsible for developing the product roadmap and for designing innovative, user-friendly new solutions.
GumGum's Digital Product Design team is seeking a UI/UX Engineer who will help to ideate, design, and develop new ad units, web applications, and interactive experiences. We're looking for someone with a diverse skill-set, experienced with web development who has an eye for aesthetics and design. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a creative technical thinker, one who thrives on interesting complicated challenges and has hands-on experience designing and building web-based products.
* Ideate, prototype, and templatize new, interactive web ad units
* Design and build UI components for GumGum's Design System
* Use the Design System to create UIs for new products and internal tools
* Prototype new products and user interactions to hand off to engineering team
* Conduct user tests and analyze usage data
* Leverage testing insights to ensure a high quality experience for users
* Work with marketing team to create rich, interactive experiences for events and presentations
* Minimum 3-4 years of experience in front-end web engineering and UI/UX
* Mastery of HTML, CSS, and Preprocessors
* Proficient with design tools - Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
* Ability to work independently and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong cross-team collaboration skills, excellent communicator
* Motion graphics, Animation, 3D, AR/VR, backend development experience a plus
* Stock options, 401k, great medical/dental plans
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
* Discounted Pet Health Program
* Paid Parental leave
* Ongoing learning and development through GumGum University
* Side projects and yearly Hackathon
* Strong medical, dental and vision plans
* Healthcare and dependent care FSA
* 401k plus match
* Pet wellness discount
* Commuter perks
* Generous paid parental leave
* Stock incentive program
* Unlimited paid time off and sick leave
* Fitness reimbursement
* Continuous learning and professional development
* Company-wide hackathons
* Stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks
* Dog-friendly office
* Located in hotbed of tech startups, just blocks from the beach!
* Plenty of gum!
GumGum delivers digital advertising inline with images and content, creating high engagement for brands and new revenue for publishers.