Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) - UI Lead Developer IC4
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer's business critical applications.
The Data Integration Team at Oracle Cloud is building the next generation of cloud services to solve these problems. We are building intelligent, efficient and scalable cloud services that tackle the data challenge in innovative ways.
* Design, configure and implement systems that can scale to manipulate, understand, process petabytes of data between heterogeneous on-premise and cloud stores
* Collaborate with UX and Product team to create UI components for data platform services
* Mentor and guide junior developers
* Develop standardized UI components and tools to build UI efficiently
* Work with team to configure and build performant, resource-efficient systems
* Build and manage cloud native services that are automated, intelligent and self-healing
* Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity and code delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
* 8 years of experience in software development
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm, & distributed system
* Experience working with high performance resilient systems
* Experience working with REST APIs and container (docker) based systems
* Great problem solving skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.