We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented individual to be a Lead Technical Program Manager for high performance, cross-functional autonomous engineering teams. The successful candidate will be an energizing servant leader, be an enabler and driver, is a self starter and can work in an ambiguous environment, willing to learn and grow, work with technical teams, possess strong interpersonal communication and facilitation skills, be detail-oriented, thorough and results-focused.
* Collaborates across various cross functional teams including Engineering, Product, User Experience, Reliability and Security to ensure everyone is aligned to Project/Program goals.
* Lead and mentor junior Project Managers for a domain within the Lifion Developer Platform organization.
* Work also in the capacity of a Scrum Master- Organizing scrum ceremonies, working with product teams to build product roadmaps and assisting in release planning.
* Lead several technical programs with tight deadlines and dependencies, manage priorities, risks and dependencies.
* Partners closely with Product and Engineering teams to identify and resolve critical program gaps, inform strategy, and drive forward the product roadmap
* Develop working knowledge of technologies to manage development tasks, identify and resolve issues and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
* Oversee the day-to-day progress of programs and release initiatives with regard to time, scope, and quality
* Builds project plans, manage scope and schedule, identify risks and issues and publish status reports.
* Define key milestones, assess delivery against milestones, communicate team's capacity and progress against milestones to stakeholders and all levels of management in a consistent and transparent manner.
* Drives to build self-organized development teams and facilitate issue resolution within the team.
* Defines and owns all engineering process for your teams.
* Be a part of strategic planning and goal setting for your teams and communicates a clear vision of one's team.
* Facilitates in release planning and scheduling by providing empirical scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies and mitigate risks.
* Works with PMO to establish KPI's and use the metrics to track team progress and decision making.
* 5+ years as an Technical Program Manager in an engineering organization.
* Strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle.
* Experience managing/mentoring a team of Project Managers.
* Familiar with technical constructs, process and development frameworks.
* Has planned and executed on complex and large scale cross team initiatives.
* Has a good understanding of development metrics and the use of dashboards / reports to radiate information.
* A background in software development is a plus.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.