* We are recruiting for a Lead Technical Developer who will implement and support technical solutions in SAP and Vistex applications. As a McKesson Technology development leader for Master Data and Incentives Management processes, you are to provide technical leadership in the design and implementation of IT solutions that support of McKesson initiatives and business needs.
* Lead and collaborate with McKesson Technology development teams to define, design and execute solutions that meet business and technical service requirements
* Partner with Architecture teams and Business Service delivery teams to develop technical solutions, incorporating both current and future capabilities to meet customer needs using SAP and emerging technologies
* Drive internal process maturity of the McKesson Technology organization
* Leverage your consulting or other company process experience to better match potential vendor and McKesson Technology technical offerings to emerging McKesson business problems and challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide technical leadership and direct fellow developers to resolve SAP/Vistex related programming challenges and develop innovative processes, principles and concepts.
* Define and execute SAP and Vistex solutions with existing and new technologies (e.g. SAP HANA, Fiori Apps and Workflow, SAP Gateway, etc…)
* Provide architectural and ABAP programming support and direction for complex business scenarios with RICEFW objects in Vistex, SAP Business Suite modules (WM, SD, MM, PP, FI, FSCM, BPC), SAP BW, SAP XI/PI, and Customer Center E-Commerce JAVA Applications.
* Design and build high-performing integrations between SAP, Vistex, and other systems and applications using BAPI, RFC, file, Webservices, XI/PI Proxys, ALE EDI IDOC technologies, APIs, JAVA/HTML applications, etc…
* Provide advisory and development support for enhancement pack, patch, and version upgrades of Vistex, SAP ECC and BW systems
* Proactively identify performance bottlenecks and propose resolutions that improve performance of existing SAP applications using performance tuning techniques (ST05, ST22, ATC, Code Inspector) and implement SAP parallel processing techniques.
* Unit testing, Integration Test fixes, regression testing, coordination of UAT testing and cut-over activities
* Coordinate with business and system analysts to ensure proper and effective integration of business process and procedures into SAP solutions.
* Provide specifications, documentation, test documents, and code review. Develop necessary system user training where necessary.
* Lead high complexity projects using internal and/or external resources to accomplish goals.
* Lead the knowledge transition from project team to Support team and look for continuous improvements in our KT process and documentatio
* 10+ years' experience in software engineering and/or SAP development
* 3+ years of experience in SAP ABAP development with Vistex DMr and/or Incentive Management modules
* 4+ full lifecycle Vistex/SAP implementation project experience
* Solid understanding of key integration points between Vistex and SAP application areas
* SAP ABAP programming tools including Object Oriented programming with ABAP Objects, Easy Enhancement Workbench (EEWB), ABAP Workbench, BSP Workbench, Webservices, Conversions, BADI, New Enhancement Framework including Enhancement points, Sections and spots
* SAP Business Workflow, OSS Notes, BAPI, RFC, ALE, EDI IDOCs, Query Painter, Menu Painter, Screen Painter SmartForms, Adobe Forms, Interactive Adobe Forms, Object Model ALV, SAP CCMS Printing, Transport Management and Debugging, performance tools like Runtime Analysis, Code Inspector, SQL Trace, System Log
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
* Provide deep Vistex knowledge while evaluating new business capabilities and enhancements. Assess technical feasibility of submitted requirements and provide IT-based solutions and recommendations.
* Familiarity with other Object-oriented programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby and others.
* Collaborate with other SAP application development teams to design, build, test, and validate complex, integrated solutions.
* Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA and MDG is desirable
* 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
* ABAP Certification
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.