Lead Systems Engineer
Bethesda, MD USA
The Lead Infrastructure Engineer will providing engineering and support for all activities related to Total Wine & More's expanding cloud presence, incorporating on-premise services into the strategy. As the Lead Systems Engineer, you understand thoroughly how to support cloud and infrastructure technology with hands-on technical experience. This is both a technical and customer-facing role with a major focus on support of Total Wine & More's business pursuits and engagements. You will also help transition Total Wine & More's DevOps/Development programs towards implementing solutions using both cloud and on-premise infrastructure technologies. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Systems Infrastructure Technology Solutions.
* Provide technology, advisory and implementation solutions that extract and maximize value from IT investments
* Architect, engineer, and provide third level support for operations services for the IT strategy and infrastructure required to support platforms fundamental to business success
* Architect, engineer, and test BC/DR solutions using cloud platforms
* Provide knowledge of virtual server cloud technologies to resolve technical issues, consulting, and hands-on client project support
You will come with
* 3+ years experience in a 24x7 high-availability hybrid lasS/PaaS production environment
* 3+ years Linux System Administration in a complex data center environment
* 3+ years Windows Server Administration
* Advanced knowledge of Azure or GCP Technologies
* Experience with operating under the LAMP technology stack
* In-depth understanding of TCP/IP
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Generous store discounts
* Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
* 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
* Disability & life insurance coverage
* Paid parental leave
* College tuition assistance
* Career development & product training
* Consumer classes
* & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.