The Lead Systems Engineer provides senior‐level technical expertise or specialty engineering for the entire engineering life‐cycle.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Performs top level design, development, fabrication, testing, installation, troubleshooting.
* Directs and manages large‐scale, complex programs.
* Sets and maintains overall direction for a program; to control overall scope, budget, and schedule for complex, multiproject programs; and communicates with managing Directors and client executive management to ensure that critical program related issues are addressed.
* Coordinates efforts with other functions.
* Must possess an active Secret security clearance.
* Bachelors degree and 10 years of related experience.
* Familiarity with PM Soldier Warrior and their portfolio of programs.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Excellent writing and communication skills and strong verbal and interpersonal skills as daily interaction with government customers will be required.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to perform detail oriented work.
* Self-starter who can work well independently and provide outstanding leadership and guidance to subordinate personnel.
* Proactive team player with excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal and technical writing skills and must be able to coordinate multiple tasks.
* Position will require travel up to 25%.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering - Mechanical
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 207783BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.