Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Resolve Online (VROL) Architecture team is responsible for the overall technology governance of VROL, Visa's global dispute resolution system. The team works closely with Visa's Product, Development, Test Engineering, and Support teams to ensure system and solution architectures align with client expectations and internal requirements.
As a VROL Lead Systems Architect, you will work with the guidance of Chief Systems Architects to:
* Provide architectural and technical leadership across stakeholder functions
* Define VROL's short and long-term roadmaps, and help set the vision for the organization
* Collaborate with the Product Office, Development, Test Engineering groups, Operations, and software vendors to identify and define solutions for complex, global business requirements
* Apply creative thinking/approaches to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind reliability, security, flexibility, and cost
* Collaborate with internal partners to define application standards, conventions, and best practices including compliance with security requirements
* Remain current on evolving technologies and anticipate technological evolutions that could be leveraged to enhance current architectures and build durable new ones
* Oversee the evaluation and selection of third-party software packages, as well as the design of standard application configuration of these packages
* Participate in application performance testing and capacity planning
* Facilitate application proof of concepts
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field
* 7+ years' (or a combination totaling 7+ years') of software architecture or engineering experience with a high-volume, mission critical application
* Strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, and soft skills
* Deep technical understanding of web services
* Deep technical understanding of database applications
* Ability to provide technical leadership and consultation to resources at both peer and junior levels
* Ability to deliver creative and innovative solutions to requirements and constraints for multiple initiatives in parallel while working in a complex and fast-moving environment
* Expertise in micro services and containerization
* 3+ years' experience in an architecture or technical leadership role
* Prior experience working with VROL
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.