Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
* Provide Operations and Maintenance support for multiple Oracle and Oracle Siebel based custom configured applications, including working with the customer to obtain / maintain tools and services necessary to support applications and its associated interfaces
* Serve as lead for small team of developers, testers, and business analysts with the responsibility of developing and executing scheduled maintenance releases as well as emergency bug fixes
* Lead the development life cycle for maintenance releases with professional software engineering best practices, including setting coding standards, perform code reviews, and source control management
* Gain an understanding of existing codebases / systems and develop code as needed to support projects in the Oracle Stack. Oracle Technologies include: Siebel 16, ADF, SOA BPEL, OBIEE, and Informatica
* Develop, review, and maintain user guides, release notes, technical design documents, and other application documentation as required by the client
* Serve as technical and application subject matter expert and provide regular status reports to the client and engagement manager
* A minimum of six years of experience leading enterprise level software development; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university preferred
* Strong experience with Oracle software, especially Siebel, as well as familiarity with Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite including SOA, ADF, OSB, and OBIEE
* Proficiency with Oracle 12c database and PL/SQL
* Ability to engage, mentor, and lead technical teams including a variety of technical developers
* U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.