What you'll be doing...
You will own our relationship with one or more strategic clients who operate large, highly secure corporate and e-commerce systems. Working with small teams of client delivery employees, you will deliver projects, maintain operational stability and ensure overall client satisfaction. The strategic relationships you develop with clients, third-party vendors and service delivery partners will be critical to our overall success.
* Advocating for the customer using a deep understanding of their systems, business priorities and strategic direction.
* Managing daily operations to ensure the delivered performance and services match customer needs.
* Consulting with clients on challenges with their systems to deliver operational improvements and a tailored customer experience.
* Facilitating problem solving and technical resolution meetings between internal client engineers and the client.
* Ensuring consistent increases in service and system performance over the lifecycle of the business relationship.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Experience, training, or certification in project and/or program management.
* ITIL Foundations v3 certification / Advanced ITIL certifications.
* Proficiency in customer enablement tools.
* Supplier management experience.
* Financial business acumen.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
* Experience with G-Suite products (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets).
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.