This role represents a hands-on knowledge leader who is responsible for the OTC business processes and diverse operational systems and provides technical thought leadership in support of McKesson's business objectives.
* Advises the business and defines optimal solutions for PSAS specific to O2C solutions and integrated business process areas. * Leads key design activities and milestones * Leads consensus discussions and alignment discussions with key OTC business stakeholders * Collaborates with multiple teams across business units and MT teams to define, design and execute solutions that meet business and technical SLAs * Partners with Account Management, Architecture and Solution teams to develop technical service roadmaps, incorporating both current and future capabilities to meet customer needs using SAP, Manhattan Associates, IBM and other emerging technologies * Drives internal process maturity of the Architecture and Solution organizations
.•Champions and develops innovative principles and ideas
* Partners with Scrum teams to ensure delivery aligns with architecture•Provides guidance and oversight to programming standards and performance as it pertains to solution design concepts, deployment and steady-state•Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across independent technologies.
Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across independent technologies
* Deep SAP and other ERP knowledge•Process driven architecture•Capability to architect end-to-end solutions•Optimum mix of Process and Technical knowledge to drive solution discussions at any level•Strong analytical skills, Data driven solutioning.•Strong appreciation of cloud native technologies and their applicability in McKesson's O2C and related processes.
SAP Delivery and Support organizations
* Partners with Solution Architects and Delivery leads to ensure design adoptions, defect-free build and production execution on a daily basis.•Partners with MT leadership to ensure architectural alignment with McKesson's vision.
* Daily engagement with Regulatory Affairs in driving the CSMP program•Daily engagements with RNA, MHS and ISMC to understand and address their increasing needs for process and technological improvements to transform their business according to changing industry standards•Drive engagement with MPB for their pricing and acquisition needs•Partner with McKesson's Fee business BUs like Supplylogix, MRxTS, Macrohelix etc for their fee billing solutions.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.