Lead Solutions Architect/ Cloud Transformation Specialist
Req #: 217932
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is pursuing the prime contract for a large-scale integration and development transformation program that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in state-of-the-art Agile development processes. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
The transformation Solution Architect will provide architecture and systems engineering support for: mission requirements analysis; vision/strategy development; program and capability portfolio management; business process re-engineering; and solution development in fulfillment of the transformation requirements. He/she must demonstrate the ability to manage technical performance and to plan technical roadmaps to incrementally transform the customer solutions to achieve program objectives. The position requires extensive experience as the solution architect for a large, complex software engineering and development program. Special emphasis will be required on coaching and mentoring systems engineering and software development staff on the planning and execution of critical business initiatives.
This position requires an individual who is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in all phases of Solution design and development. Individual must possess strong strategic decision-making skills, superior leadership abilities, and excellent team building skills. Must have the vision to understand the customer's business requirements and can apply current state methods and techniques (to include people, process and technology) to solve the business problem at minimum risk to the customer and CACI. Individual must have large scale Systems Integration, development, and implementation experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Business/IT Strategy Development - Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the current and future state of technology to support the achievement of business objectives.
* Business Architecture Development -Must be capable of analyzing requirements and developing an optimized business architecture - to include process design, organizational design, location design, and use case and information model development.
* Data Architecture Development - Experience engineering and developing scalable and high-performance solutions for processing and distributing massive datasets using standards
* Performance Architecture Design - Demonstrate ability to identify and implement performance metrics designed to provide leading indicators for service performance assessment.
* Solution (System and Software) Design - Demonstrate ability to lead the development of a conceptual, logical and physical architecture for solutions whose goal is to enable the Bureau of Naval Personnel mission.
* Formulate and present solutions for internal and external customer review.
* Prepare progress reports and update steering committee/executive management as to status, anticipated issues and risks, and problems as they develop.
* Coach and mentor senior and mid-level staff on the development of software engineering plans, and the identification deliverables and strategies for implementation of software development projects (waterfall, incremental, package based and agile).
* Prescribe test methods, ensures quality of test execution, and ensure that configuration management processes are implemented appropriately and efficiently.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 15 years of related experience with 5 years' experience as a senior engineer/architect on a large-scale Federal/DOD systems integration contract.
* Depth of knowledge of Commercial and/or DOD system and software design/development best practices, to include; Program and capability portfolio management; Model Based Systems Engineering; System of Systems Architecture Design, Development and Implementation; Business Process Transformation and Reengineering
* Agile (Scrum, SAFe), Incremental and Package Based (COTS) software development methodologies
* DevSecOps Implementation (using a Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery Pipeline)
* Demonstrated success in managing the evolution of COTS on-premise solutions to a mixed hybrid cloud (PaaS and SaaS) application portfolio.
* In depth knowledge, understanding of the Hire to Retire business process
* Enterprise Cloud and Multi-cloud management
* Data transformation (to a NIEM compliant information exchange model)
* Capability based legacy systems and data migration
* US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of the Oracle PeopleSoft, Salesforce, and Service Now platforms
* Domain expertise in personnel and pay management.
* Knowledge and experience with the integration of the following capabilities within a system of systems architecture: business analytics, business intelligence, robotic process automation, and artificial intelligence
* Knowledge, experience implementing a multi-cloud management platform
* Knowledge and experience with all applicable Federal Laws, Regulations and Policies relevant to the implementation and deployment of IT systems in support of the DoD mission
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.