Ten-X is the world's leading online real estate marketplace having sold more than $55+ billion in residential and commercial assets. Our online transaction platform provided by Ten-X's ground-breaking technology, positions the company at the forefront of disrupting the trillion-dollar real-estate industry. By upholding customer-centric and people-centric values, the company's legacy continues to be propelled by empowering its customers with the confidence to buy and sell real estate online. Are you ready to join a company that is revolutionizing an industry?
Lead Software Engineer, Platform - Ten-X Commercial
Ten-X Commercial is looking for a Lead Platform Software Engineer who can help us lead the digital transformation that is fundamentally changing the way commercial real estate is bought and sold. Our platform enables buyers, sellers, and their brokers to easily complete real estate transactions all online, with $20 billion in transactions and counting.
At our core, we offer a transaction platform that simplifies and streamlines the transaction process all while enabling our customers with unparalleled transparency and control for every transaction. We are committed to being on the forefront of innovation and technology and are looking for great minds who love driving transformation.
The tech space in commercial real estate is exploding with opportunity, and so are we! Are you ready to innovate new technology products and grow your career? Are you a problem solver looking for the opportunity to strut your development skills? Do you have a strong point of view that needs an outlet? If any of this sounds like you, we want you!
As a Platform Software Engineer, you will be exposed to and leveraging distributed systems frameworks and libraries to build reliable, performant, and scalable code. You will have broad architectural knowledge of Ten-X SOA platform and insane depth in one or more application services. You will be responsible for not only end-to-end development of your service, but also its operability and production environment. You should have a deep understanding of modern web application development. You will be involved in all phases of the software lifecycle, from specification to design, coding, and deployment.
* Create sophisticated, modern web applications using Java (or another high level OO language)
* Lead API design/implementation based on business requirement
* Write quality and thoughtful code, which is modular, flexible, well designed and documented
* Advocate best practice, perform code reviews and mentor junior engineers
* Proactively seek out and help us minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
* Take a technical leadership role in architecting and reviewing technical designs
* 7+ years of commercial industry experience working on complex back-end distributed systems
* 7+ years of demonstrated experience with Java, Go, or C++ (or another high-level object oriented language)
* Demonstrated ability on architecting micro services supporting high throughput and high concurrency
* Experience with Java and Spring Boot
* Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts
* Knowledge of NOSQL databases desired
* Experience in maintaining and migrating legacy systems to newer architecture desired
* Experience in AWS cloud platforms and with distributed storage (Preferred)
* Our development environment includes Git, Docker, Kafka, MySQL, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch
* BS CS or equivalent qualitative degree (MS preferred)
Ten-X is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for real estate assets, serving a variety of customers.