Infoblox is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to join our SaaS Next Generation Platform Team. This position can be located in our Tacoma, WA office, or remotely from Seattle, WA or Austin, TX. We use container based micro services architecture and the latest technological advances. You will be a part of the team building a SaaS based recursive DNS Firewall Service that provides visibility into infected and compromised off-premise devices, roaming users, and branch and remote offices. You will get the opportunity to work with the best of the technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox.
As part of the SaaS Platform team you will have the opportunity to use the latest technology to deliver the core foundation for all Infoblox applications. You will also get the opportunity to work with the best of the technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox.
* Join an agile DevOps SaaS team to design, develop and maintain features and iteratively deploy services using Infoblox's cloud-based architecture
* Help design and implement components of Next Generation Platform
* Collaborate closely with various cross functional product teams
* Stay current on key trends especially in the area of technologies and frameworks like: Mesos/Marathon, Kubernetes, Docker etc
* Participate in 24x7 on-call production support on a rotation
* 8+ years of software development experience with programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, Go
* Experience in micro services architecture and container-based software using Docker and other container technologies is a huge plus
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc) is a plus
* Knowledge of DNS protocol and general networking concepts
* Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
* Experience in Agile methodologies with software development life-cycle experience
* Bachelor's degree in CS, CE or EE is required
* Masters in CS, CE, or EE is preferred
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team-our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox is a company developing network identity solutions enabling businesses to automate network control functions to reduce costs and boost security.