When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will lead and oversee multiple projects, development teams, and application support functions. You will develop high-quality software products for Vizient as an active and collaborative member of a software development team. You will design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software.
* Lead and deliver complex projects with 10+ team members and multiple parallel streams.
* Evangelize design patterns and industry standards.
* Leverage understanding of relevant regulatory standards and industry best practices to evaluate new technologies and processes.
* Lead architecture / design sessions at product level.
* Guide team on software development and quality best practices and monitor for adherence.
* Manage code and design reviews to maintain standards.
* Proactively improve standards and procedures.
* Relevant degree preferred.
* 7 or more year's relevant experience in software engineering required.
* Proven practical experience with multiple technology stacks (.Net, Java, PCF SQL server).
* Experience with TDD and Angular is required.
* Experience with Java Spring Boot and Paired Programming is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Vizient, Inc., is a health care performance improvement company that provides innovative data-driven solutions, expertise and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes and lower costs.